Tuesday, 08 February 2011
So I really don't have anything to write right now, so I thought why not do a review of the
"Palty Gel Liner" I got almost 2-weeks ago.
First of all I don't know why I didn't read it properly but it's glittery.
It's not a bad thing, I just wasn't expecting it.
The sales girl told me that it's hard to take off and it stays on for a long time.
I also took into account that my friend said that too. So I thought "why not?"
I took this gel liner for a test drive.
- Easy to put on : glides on like a normal eyeliner
- Easy clean - wipes down with a tissue. Put some eye cleaner to completely clean it
- Sparkles like no other. Close your eyes and it sparkles and people can tell when light hits it.
- Can clean it off with facial wash. If you're extremely lazy to use eye make-up remover, no worries,
your facial wash should do the trick. Mine does. Either that or I have really good facial wash.
- Cost $13-$14
- The glitter on it runs, so much like how pencil liner rubs/runs down to your lower lid, the sparkles do too.
But not too much.
- It doesn't stay on the whole day. I have to say that after 5 hours it faded a bit, and I wasn't even doing anything
that involves sweat or manual labor. I was bit disappointed to see that it runs to the bottom of your eyes too.
Not as much as pencil and definitely not as dark, but for gel, I was expecting it to stay still.
- Comes off with facial wash. This is a pro/con. Con because it's gel, I was told that it's hard to take off even with water and eye make remover.
So not the case.
It does look like I don't like this product, that's not the case. It was just easier to find more faults with this product than pros.
I actually put this on pretty dark and thick, and it still faded over the course of 4-hours. Not by much, but it wasn't as dark as when I
put it on.
I'm going to assume if you want it to look like the photo in the package you're going to have to put it on extra thick and dark.
I wish I had photo's to show you, but I couldn't get a good photo in my bathroom and with my camera phone.
I put this on my sister and she said her eyes started to feel weird. Like they were puffing.
It almost looked like it, but they weren't red or anything and it lasted for maybe an hour.
She's alright though, nothing damaging. So a word of caution for some people.
I had no problems with it.
Who do I recommend this to?
If you want something that's not pencil and is pretty to look at.
And it sparkles! You can't get that from pencil's without it running and some liquid liners.